Hi my lovely reader and welcome to my blog!
I am Francesca and I have a mission: helping women to love and believe in themselves.
I created The Petite Blogger because I want to share with you my journey of personal growth that, in the last three years, has changed me a lot enriching my soul and spirit and made me the person I am today.
The Petite Blogger is a space for women who want to feel good and fall in love with themselves (or learn how to do it). It is a safe space to talk and express yourself; find inspiration and inner harmony. It is a point of reference for all those women who struggle every day, who fall… but rise with courage… and never give up!
Get to know me better…
- I am an early bird
- I am an introvert and often insecure but try to hide it well
- Please do not talk to me before my morning coffee☕
- Things I love and I am passionate about:
- life, sun, flowers and watching a landscape of blue sky and green fields on a sunny day ☀
- the sea and listening to the sound of its waves
- summer nights and jazz music ♫
- taking an early morning walk and breathing the fresh crispy air
- spending time with my family and friends creating special moments to remember
- meeting new people
- listening to people’s stories and being inspired by them
- bullet points 🙂
- black cherry ice-cream!
- Things I can’t stand:
- people shouting or talking too loud
- rainy, cloudy weather (I know… Of course this was not the main reason why I moved to the UK… lol!)
A little bit more about my story…
I am Italian and I’ve been living in the UK since 2014. I’m mum to my adorable little girl, Maya, who is nearly three, and I’m married to my lovely Italian husband, who shares my passion for travel and new experiences.
Since having my daughter, I have been on a long rollercoaster journey and have gained a new perspective on life. It has made me aware of what really matters for me and what I really want and love in my life.
I have decided that I don’t want to settle for less than I truly want anymore. I want to wake up in the morning and do the things I love, nurture my passions, create something that could help and inspire other people, leave my print on this world and be a role model for my daughter.
One day I want to be able to look back and have no regrets, regardless of the things I have or have not achieved. I want to make sure I took every opportunity to achieve the things I wanted and live the life I wanted.
It’s time now for me to unlock my full potential, follow my heart and enjoy every minute of my life!
About two years ago, I discovered I had a new life partner (more of a monster to be honest…). I say ‘discovered’ because it arrived without neither an invitation nor a minimal introduction! It is really weird, quite cumbersome: it gets noticed a lot but rarely introduces itself with its name. It intrudes on some women’s lives by weakening them and compromising their physical, mental and emotional abilities as well as their intimate and personal relationships. Well, I’ll introduce it to you: it’s called Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder and I’ll tell you lots of things about it along the way.
I truly hope you’ll find inspiration, hope, help and a smile… and that ‘warm feeling‘ that comes from happiness, accomplishment and fulfilment which enriches our lives.